Extra Extra Extra!!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Toy Review: Figure-Rise 6 Kamen Rider Kabuto

Kamen Rider Kabuto continues to walk the path and dominate the figure lines adding Figure-Rise 6 to the list. What I am happy about this model kit is that the figure has two modes. First is his Masked Form. In this form, Figure-Rise 6 is very poseasble with moving head and arm joints. Although there are positions that limit the movements, overall still very decent. Its Kabuto Zecter follows the form in closed mode and the horn swings left and right.

Now as you plan to “Cast Off” replace the Kabuto Zecter with a proper replacement and clip this on to his buckle. Then start to peel the parts of the upper torso one by one and finally detach his mouthpiece with use the one with his horn attached. In Rider Form, Kabuto is quite beefy and the proportions are great. The red parts almost do not need additional paint as these have a glossy texture. 

To those who do not know about the character, his main weapon is the Kunai Gun. This replica has 3 modes, its default is the knife mode. Remove the blade and connect this with the trigger, it becomes gun mode. Flip it over then add the blade on the base and it transforms into Axe mode. Other accessories include another Kabuto Zecter with moving wings and horn, 4 extra hands and even the Zect Mizer. Finally on the list are clear stage and Rider Kick effect that just slides on his ankle. 

What do I think of this set? I actually had fun with this more than my S.H. Figuarts. It has more parts and gimmicks that I wished were included with my other Kabuto figures. Moreover, this is almost half the price of my S.H. Figuarts. I absolutely love everything that was included but I hope there is an extra upper body parts for Dark Kabuto but I think I’m asking too much already at this point. This is truly a great model kit for Kamen Rider fans.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...